Addressed in 2015:
NEW 2015 SPEAKER INSIGHTS
Presentations and Panels from more than 50 CROs and Heads of Risk – EMEA’s premier risk and regulation gathering
Effectively measuring, management and monitoring model risk
New generation operational risk – Plus results of FT Global Survey
RISK CULTURE & CONDUCT
Insights and discussions on building an effective risk culture and risk mentality
FUNDAMENTAL REVIEW OF THE TRADING BOOK
Impact on business, capital and methodology
TREASURERS PRIORITY AGENDA
Led by Professor Moored Choudhry and experts from Citi, Santander, Trim Capital and Europe Arab Bank
EBA insights and analysing results, challenges and best practices
CCPs & COUNTERPARTY RISK
Intensive and interactive forum with key discussions as to the systemic risk of CCP’s and uncleared trades
Interactive panel discussion creating an effective framework for mitigating cyber risk in the new technological world
LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT
Reporting liquidity and monitoring intraday liquidity
A Look back at Risk EMEA 2015:
Sponsorship & Exhibition
Advance Your Branding, Awareness, Industry Expertise, Thought-Leadership and Lead-Generation at Risk EMEA 2015
Sponsorship and exhibition with CFP Events offers unique networking, brand recognition and thought-leadership deliverance opportunities with senior risk professionals from around the world. Whether you want full branding across the event or simply a well-positioned exhibition stand, our business development team will tailor the right package for you. We do everything we can to help you get your marketing message across and also to benchmark the return on your investment.
For further information about Sponsorship and Exhibition at Risk EMEA 2015, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can your organisation contribute at our 2nd Annual Capital Management Forum 2016?
Please contact the Center for Financial Professionals today to discuss how we can deliver your thought-leadership at the event, help you generate leads, and provide you with unique networking and branding opportunities. Below is an outline of what we can offer, but please contact email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 7164 6582 where a member of the team will be happy to tailor the right package for you.
- Deliver a thought-leadership presentation, either as a stand-alone or alongside an existing presenter/practitioner
- Present on your own tailored presentation, including associated session title and bullet points
- Join a Keynote Panel Discussion alongside existing practitioners
- Enjoy a physical presence at the event, in the form of an exhibition stand.
- Network with our attendees during each of the many networking breaks taking place throughout the day.
- Directly deliver white papers, reports, promotional material small gifts and other any other items of thought-leadership you may have.
- Breakfast Briefing; A very exclusive and bespoke opportunity to put forward a thought-leadership presentation, or case study.
- Research Report; A great opportunity to work with us and our network of financial risk professionals to deliver an exclusive new research report at the event.
- Sponsor the Coffee!
- Give us an idea; we are very open to hearing your suggestions and if you have an idea of how we can work together we will try to accommodate where possible.
Exposure, Branding and Awareness
You will enjoy prominent branding relating to your status as a valued supporter of our event. This will include:
- A dedicated email campaign via our extensive database and those of all our Media/PR Partners.
- Logo prominently visible and placed on the event brochure and website
- Logo placed on the event homepage.
- Logo and Company profile on the event page.
- Onsite logo placement throughout the event, including stage presence, signage and delegate packs.
- Feature your content on our Risk Insights page
We are happy to support publications, associations and organisations at this event. From a simple company listing with your logo to taking advantage of some of our sponsor benefits listed above. To discuss this further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on +44 (0)20 7164 6582